Friday, March 23, 2018

Abigail Turns 11

If you know me well, then you know that I have made every single cake for every single birthday for these daughters of mine. I can tell you the theme of each party from memory, and that's a LOT of birthdays (filed under 'pointless crap to remember' I suppose). The cake is a big part of the memory for both them and me. Some of them have been impressive, others not so much, but it doesn't matter.
So I'm still mad at my phone, we have NOT made up yet. ðŸ˜¡ Abigails 11th birthday is the first one I have NO photos of. She had a "slime-time sleepover" where the girls made different slimes for a couple of hours, devoured 2 huge pizzas, exchanged and evaluated squishies, and stayed up giggling about boys until midnight. The cake was kind of a disaster but since the theme was slime it looked intentional. ðŸ˜†

 THIS IS 11. Buckle up: preteen girls are a roller coaster!


No comments: