Monday, June 10, 2013

Laundry Room


 
How my 'mud-room' turned out. Well, we don't have a need for a mud-room in Arizona, so I suppose it's just the laundry room. But it's on the way in from the garage so it's our main entry and I wanted it to hold shoes, jackets, backpacks and purses in an organised way. I couldn't find hooks I liked ANYWHERE so I made my own using teal green 2 x 3 inch portrait frames and some curtain holders. Abigail drew a J, K, A and B for the frames and I bought a six-cube bookcase for the floor to hold shoes (you can't see that in the photos here). We added a big deep laundry sink and some baskets on a high shelf for papers, bills, items for errands, etc. It has all worked out so well - I mean it's functioning how I imagined I needed it to. Except for the laundry sink which so far I've only used for potty-training accidents, ha.

No comments: