Sunday, March 23, 2014

Abigail Turns Seven

Abigail asked for an International theme for her birthday party. My first reaction was 'International - of course she wants International, my little bookworm/smarty-pants'. My second reaction was 'Oh wow, how does one do International?' and my third reaction was 'this is going to be so fun!' once I had Googled a bunch of ideas (try 'Around the World' party as opposed to the word 'International').

In fact, I bit off a little more than I could chew and got overly stressed with the details. The day of the party I am usually a dragon, ha!

the invitations were passports


Grandma and Morgan came in for it

couldn't keep Morgan out of the pool the whole weekend


suitcases for the kids to keep their party crafts & favours in


a craft to make for each continent

lunch for the kids was an 'in-flight meal'

fun for parents and kids alike


opening the gift she's waited a year for: a FISHTANK!



And just two weeks after turning seven, she finally lost her first tooth!


Happy 7th Birthday Big Girl! I love you xxxx


No comments: