Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Abigail Turns FOUR!

Another year has passed, and March 23rd marked Abigail's 4th birthday. This year, all her Preschool friends were invited to the party so we held it in the park instead of our house.We also had Grandma, Aunty Milly & cousin Morgan all come out from California, and of course, Nanna and Grandad are here at this time of year too.

Abigail was very excited to help me arrange an 'Ariel - Little Mermaid' theme. We made invitations with this image:



I had paper plates at one table for the kids to make fish (although the wind meant that most kids didn't even see I had this there):




I made these ocean jello cups with Swedish fish:


And this awesome (if I do say so myself) Ariel cake for Abigail's big moment:


So, here we are the park waiting for guests to arrive (I suppose we forgot we have Bryony now, ha!)



I also had bubbles, sidewalk chalk & sand toys but the only pictures we have are of the cake moment:








We had a great time at the park - I hope everyone did! And when we got home, Abby opened piles & piles of Ariel-themed gifts. Including the full costume from Grandma, which I used to get this shot for the thank-you cards. I've been calling her Abig-ariel when she wears this:





And this last picture is from school on her actual birthday, the Wednesday following the party:




Miss Abigail Rae - so spoiled and so lucky, but oh so deserving too :)

Happy 4th Birthday Darling
xxx

No comments: